The purpose of this policy is to set out how Craft Engineering International S.A. collects, uses and protects your personal data in connection with your use of this website.
This use is made in accordance with the applicable laws and rules, in particular the European Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 relating to the protection of the individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and to the free circulation of these data.
1) Who processes your data?
The person in charge of the treatment of the personal data concerning you, such as collected on the Web site, is the company Craft Engineering International S.A.
2) What types of data do we collect?
A. The data collected automatically during the consultation of the site
Your activity on the site generates a data transfer between your computer (via your internet connection) and the server you are visiting. This transfer involves your IP address, the location provided by the Internet network as well as certain technical data.
Your data is processed for a maximum period of 1 year in order to fight against fraud. None of this data collected automatically by the network is used for commercial purposes, nor transferred to third parties.
B. The data collected via the interactions present on the site
We collect the data you provide us (automatically or manually) when you use our website:
Visit the pages of the website
Complete a contact form
Fill out an information request form (Gas and/or Water form)
Download additional documentation
Through these various means, we collect data such as your name, first name, email address, address and telephone number.
3) Why do we collect your data?
The purpose of collecting your data is :
- To provide you with the best possible experience when you visit the eb site.
- To keep you informed about the news of the company Craft Engineering.
- To conduct marketing campaigns, including the distribution of relevant commercial messages via different channels (emails, social networks, search engines…).
- To combat fraudulent activities.
- To secure Craft Engineering’s website.
- To analyze the statistics of the Net surfers who visit the web site of Craft Engineering (confer point N°8 “Google Analytics”)
- To provide you with documentation about Craft Engineering products and services.
- To respond to contact requests.
4) Is this data shared?
A. Personal contact data
All data and other contact information collected by Craft Engineering International S.A. is only processed by the company itself. We do not sell your personal contact information to other private companies.
However, if it proves necessary, you are informed that some of your personal data could be disclosed in application of a law, a regulation or by virtue of a decision of a competent regulatory or judicial authority or for the purpose of preserving our rights and interests, in particular in the case where we estimate that you violated our general conditions (litigation at the level of the payment or the invoicing, litigation at the level of the intellectual rights…).
B. Data relating to your visit to the website
The personal data related to your visit on the website of the company are processed by Craft Engineering International S.A. by means of specific tools developed and maintained by other private companies (confer point N°8 “Google Analytics”).
5) Can you manage your information?
In accordance with the DMPP, you have the right to :
- To consult the data concerning you in our database
- To modify and/or complete your data in our database.
- To exercise your right to oblivion. Your personal data will be deleted from our database unless it is necessary for a legal obligation. At a minimum, if strict deletion of your personal data is impossible, we will stop using your personal data for commercial purposes.
- Objecting to the processing of your data and limiting the processing of your data
- To exercise the right to portability. You will receive your data in a structured way so that it can be reused by a service similar to ours.
You may exercise these rights by sending a written request by e-mail to the address :
This signed application is completely free of charge. Proof of identity with your signature will be required. The proof of identity will be destroyed once it has been verified. Your application will be processed within 30 working days of receipt.
6) How long do we keep your data?
Your data are kept for as long as necessary for the purposes set out in point 3. However, you may request the deletion of your information.
Some cookies ensure that a website is displayed in a graphically correct manner, others ensure that an application on the website functions correctly. Still other cookies are used to collect statistics about our visitors and thus enable us to improve our website in the future.
You can block cookies by adjusting your browser settings. To do so, please consult the help function of your browser. Please note, however, that if you disable cookies, certain graphic elements may no longer appear aesthetically pleasing or you may no longer be able to use certain applications.
By continuing to use this website without blocking cookies in your browser settings, the visitor agrees to their use.
You can remove the cookies installed on your computer or mobile device at any time.
8) Google Analytics
Google Analytics uses tracking elements (“Trackers”) that allow websites to analyse how users navigate their platform.
On the website of Craft Engineering S.A., the information collected by the tracking elements concerning your use of the platform (including your geographical location determined on the basis of your IP address) will be transmitted to Google by means of the analysis tool “Google Analytics”. This data will then be processed and stored on its servers located in Google’s datacenters.
Craft Engineering S.A. processes your navigation data via the “Google Analytics” platform in order to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on the activities of the users of the website and to carry out (or monitor the performance of) commercial actions via various channels.
9) How to contact us?
- You can contact us by various means:Via the contact form on our site: craft-engineering.com/en/contact
By mail : [email protected]
By post to: Rue de l’Aéroport 58 Box 10, Liège Airport Business Park, 4460 Grâce-Hollogne, Belgium
By phone: +32 (0) 43 66 03 87
This charter can be modified at any time by Craft Engineering or its representative. The applicable version is the one in force at the time of the consultation of the site.
This version was written on May 12, 2020.